- Shipping policy
- Order cancellation policy
- Refund policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Acceptable Use Policy
The medications we offer are manufactured in India, but especially for EU customers we have opened a pharmacy in the EU. Thus, all packages are sent inside EU, but not from abroad to guarantee fast and accurate delivery. Usually, the shipments are delivered within 5-8 days but in some cases there may be a delay for 3 more days.
In case of non-delivery after the dead-line, please contact us to inform of the matter. We will try our best to offer you the solution that will fully meet your interests. Click here to learn more about shipping.
Order Cancellation Policy
Please, be informed that we accept order cancellations ONLY within 24 hours after order submitting. If you wish to cancel the order you have to contact our support team by the phone or by an e-mail ( Contact us ) and let them know of your decision. In case you contact us after 24 hours, no order cancellation will be processed.
Make sure that you insert a valid shipping address in the order form, we recommend you to double check the notes before submitting the order. Any mistake may cause the non-delivery of the product. If you have noticed that the address notes were specified incorrectly, contact us as soon as you can to inform of the matter ( Contact us ).
The medications we offer are generically equivalent to their brand-name counterparts. We guarantee that they are the same chemically and have the same medical effect.
In case you are not satisfied with the effect our medications produce, please contact us to inform of the problem. We will supply you with the return address and as soon as the product is received by our returns department, we will start the refund procedure.
Before contacting us, please, make sure that you take the right dosage of the products and follow the Instructions for use. Mind that the effects can be slowed down by fatty food and alcohol you take prior to the tab.
In case of non-delivery of the product by the dead line (the delivery takes 5-8 days, there may be an additional delay for 3 days for the customs checking) you can contact our support team ( Contact us ) to qualify for a refund. Your payment will be fully reimbursed to your credit card. The refund procedure usually takes 5-7 business days, after this period the refund will be reflected at your credit card statement.
We view the personal privacy of users as an important issue and are committed to maintaining the security of personal information provided by users in accessing our store.
We collect the following information regarding all visitors to this site: domain name, IP address, information regarding what pages are accessed, information volunteered by you (such as e-mail address when filling out feedback form), and length of time spent on the site. This information is collected and logged for statistical purposes.
Customer information is not available online at this time. While customers can login and view products, no information about them is stored in a way that others can use to associate medical history with prescription drug products. All customer information is currently held in databases that are not connected to the Internet. This will change once transactions are possible online, at which time efforts will be made to maintain security and limited access to such data.
Other than stated above, no attempt is made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect logs, or where our store believes it is required to collect and produce relevant electronic documentation to fulfill its obligations to third parties, including statutory organizations under local law.
Our store endeavors to use and disclose your personal information only in limited circumstances. We will do so if it is necessary to protect any copyright or intellectual property in the material in the website, or if it is necessary to enforce the Our Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
We will not share your personally identifiable information with any third parties.
Terms & Conditions
The contents of this web site are directed solely at those who access the site from Cyprus. Your use of this web site and any purchase by you on this web site of any products is governed by the law of the Republic of Cyprus and will be deemed to have taken place in Cyprus and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cypriot courts.
To register with and use this site you must be over 18 and a resident of Cyprus and the details which you give us must be true. You will be responsible for your use of this site and for your orders so please ensure that you keep your log-in details secure so that no-one else can misuse them.
Centralux limited has taken care in the preparation of the content of this web site. To the fullest extent permitted by the law Centralux Limited disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this web site. These terms may be varied at any time.
Centralux Limited and its directors or related companies shall not be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this web site except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Centralux Limited, its directors or employees.
All content of this web site is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, rather it is designed to support, not replace, the relationship between you and your healthcare providers. You should make sure that you carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use. If you have, or suspect you may have a health problem you should consult your doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any new product, particularly if you are already under medical care.
Any links on this web site to other web sites are provided for your interest only and Centralux Limited has no control over these sites and so no responsibility or liability for their content and the links do not imply any endorsement of content.
If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
This website should be regarded as an invitation to treat. Any order placed by a customer is an offer to purchase, which Centralux Ltd may accept or decline in its absolute discretion without having to give a reason. A confirmation email is notification that we have received your offer on our website. A contract is deemed to be made at the point of a sale invoice being issued by Centralux Ltd following checking of orders by a pharmacist. For shipping purposes, you must provide a real address, no P.O. boxes are allowed here.
With respect to the supply of medicines to the USA, you understand that this supply is subject to the control of the US Customs and the FDA as they cross the US border which may result in delay or non-delivery of your order. Centralux Ltd cannot guarantee an exact delivery time of your order and in instances where your order is seized by US customs, Centralux Ltd will not be able to offer a refund for orders not delivered under these circumstances. You agree and understand that it is your responsibility to prepare for any delays that may occur in obtaining your order from Centralux Ltd, and further that in the event of US customs seizing your order, the cost of the order will be born by you in full.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
All offers on this site are subject to availability and whilst stocks last.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Agreement with Centralux Ltd. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document Centralux Ltd may suspend or terminate your account.
Centralux Ltd’s Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) for Centralux Ltd Services is designed to help protect Centralux Ltd, Centralux Ltd’s customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by Centralux Ltd. Centralux Ltd reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time.
Prohibited Uses of Centralux Ltd Systems and Services:
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE”, “spam”). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through Centralux Ltd’s servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertizing a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on Centralux Ltd’s servers, is prohibited. Centralux Ltd accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
- Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by Centralux Ltd customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any Centralux Ltd-hosted domain, or referencing any Centralux Ltd account, is prohibited.
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
- Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org.
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”).
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any Centralux Ltd customers or end-users by any means or device.
- Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the Centralux Ltd network or on another provider’s network
- Using Centralux Ltd’s Services to interfere with the use of the Centralux Ltd network by other customers or authorized users.
Customer Responsibility for Customer’s Users
Each Centralux Ltd customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from Centralux Ltd, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an Centralux Ltd customer will be forwarded to the Centralux Ltd customer’s postmaster for action. If violations of the Centralux Ltd Acceptable Use Policy occur, Centralux Ltd reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating Centralux Ltd’s AUP as Centralux Ltd deems appropriate, without notice.